Sphatik mala or rosary has been regarded as an excellent medium for religious practices by practitioners of all religions. It is normally used as a jaap mala to recite the mantra or name of the divine being we revere. It has 108 beads.
Apart from a jaap mala, the rosary can also be worn around the neck. It increases worldly comfort, gives spiritual fulfillment, harmony, unity, prosperity, self confidence, mental peace, energy and creativity. It also bestows positive thinking, intuition, foresight and good health. It protects one against enemies, premature death, depression, complexes and combats the ill effect of and evil spirits.
It is known to give relief in liver ailments, cancer, fever and diseases related to the gall bladder, nose, kidney, ears, thighs, reproductory organs, stomach and the skin.Benefits of wearing sphatik Mala:
- It improves concentration, cools the body, calms the mind and brings down the body heat of the wearer and also helps in relieving stress and headache.
- It can be used for Japa (prayer) of Mahalakshmi, Shukra, Gayatri, Saraswati, Ram and Ganpati.
- It increases spiritual, intellectual and intuitive power of the wearer.
- It is helpful in sound and undisturbed sleep by improving the sleep cycle of the wearer.
- It also pacifies the malefic effects of moon, if wrongly placed in the kundali of wearer.
- It boosts the memory and provides high degree of clarity in the thoughts of the wearer.
- It should be worn on Friday to save oneself from any financial conspiracy/ difficulty and one should do 108 Jaaps (ritualistic recitations) of the mantra.
Om dram dreem droum sah shukraya Namah:
- It provides recognition and due share of fame for the works accomplished by you for the society.
- It is also helpful in overcome the unreasonable confrontations and unfavorable situations.
- It could be worn with other gemstones as it does not have any side effects.